Top frequently asked questions
We are a financial technology company established in 2020 to serve a changing global financial industry. We have developed a wide range of products and services that democratizes financial and banking services, empowering the average person and the small businesses. We are a registered company in the United Kingdom, and our services can be used worldwide, with very few exceptions.
Like everything else here at Nova Bank, our digital account was designed for those looking for a universal, accessible and democratic service, available to everyone, everywhere. It was created to revolutionize the way you manage your finances and it does it by:
- Using hyper-secure crypto currencies
- Providing universal access to our services
- Not being linked of favoring any government or country
- Allowing account holders to transfer their funds to an external wallet at any time
- Allowing users to withdraw fiat currency directly to their bank account
Nova Bank is a United Kingdom registered company, though it is not deemed as a financial institution by the UK government and most countries of the world, making it completely unbiased and not reliant on any government’s financial regulation to operate.
Nova Bank welcomes everyone, with very few exceptions. We analyze account applications on a case-by-case basis and, unless you incur in one (or more) of the circumstances listed below, chances are that you will be able to open your account.
We do not process applications where the applicant:
- Is or was involved with any terrorist or criminal organization
- Was convicted or is being investigated for a tax-related crime
- Fail to provide an acceptable form of identification²
- Is or was involved with the usage or commercialization of illegal drugs or substances³
- Is trying to open the account for any illegal purposes³
- Resides in one of the countries we cannot operate due to legal constraints
Each user is ultimately responsible for complying with its local tax legislation and we will not be held liable for our users’ tax obligations. Nova Bank does not promote nor allow tax evasion practices using its digital accounts. Users reportedly practicing tax evasion through their digital accounts, will have their funds immediately frozen and accounts cancelled.
Nova Bank uses a range of different crypto currencies that are not legal tender in any country, and – in most cases – not subject to taxation or regulation. When using your account, you will be sending and receiving crypto currency, and governments usually won’t tax you on what is not considered money by them. But as stated above, it is your ultimate responsibility to check whether or not you will be taxed, and if yes, to pay for your taxes accordingly.
Partially. Our systems run on a proprietary server, with all internal transfers being processed off-chain, with us acting as custodians of our users’ crypto assets until those are deemed to be transferred to an external wallet or device.
Yes, our platform supports a range of cryptocurrencies and USD, and you will be able to deposit and withdraw your funds, regardless of its denomination.
List of support articles:
- Easter Holidays
- Temporary Halt on Buying Crypto Functionality
- I have redeemed funds to my wallet but they haven’t arrived. What now?
- I have made a payment by mistake. What can I do to get my funds back?
- I was locked out by your firewall. How can I login now?
- How to update your profile
- How to redeem funds
- How to fund your account
- How to make a payment
- How to send a quote or an invoice