You need to understand these terms before using any of our services.
We are not a financial institution, thus not regulated by the FCA or any other financial authority institution
Nova Bank is not a financial institution, bank, or deposit taker of any kind. It is not regulated by the FCA or any other financial authority institution, and does not offer any financial trading services to its customers. By being an accountholder, you understand that:
1) Nova Bank does not provide any financial advice or brokerage service. It holds and owns the assets it sells to its clients and do not intermediate any transactions for Bitcoin or any other crypto assets.
2) When you fund your account, it must be with the sole purpose of buying crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, and you are not allowed to use your USD or any other fiat currency balance to pay for any goods or services, as these balances only exist in our platform to allow users to purchase crypto currencies.
3) Nova Bank does not underwrite financial loans or customer credit of any kind, and that our lending is limited to cryptographic assets, not deemed as currencies, commodities or securities.
4) Nova Bank does not trade, purchase, or sell any derivatives, and when you buy assets in our platform you acquire ownership of the underlying asset.
5) You will take full responsibility and liability for any price volatility, gains, or losses, coming from the purchasing of any crypto assets.
6) Nova Bank is not a trading platform, thus it does not buy back assets from users. That means that once you have purchased your Bitcoin or other crypto asset, if you want to sell it, you will have to withdraw your balance and do that via an exchange or another method of your preference.
7) Our platform offers all the reports you will need to keep track of your account's activity, and it is entirely your responsibility to report your account's transactions back to your tax authority. Nova Bank will not be liable for any tax collecting and/or payment on your behalf.
In large, we strive to provide our users an easy, compliant, safe and simple way to buy and hold crypto assets. We are not intended to be perceived as a bank, nor to act like one. If you are looking for an alternative to your regular bank account, we do not recommend you to use our platform for that purpose.
Non-liability and non-responsibility disclaimer
Nova Bank does not hold ownership of any of the projects listed in its platform, and does not assume any responsibility for, or liabilities from the maintenance and accuracy of the information provided by the given projects' managers, CEOs and other representatives to our company. We also do not provide any guarantee, warranty, or insurance against any of these projects' potential failure or substantial drop in value. While using our platform you understand you are the only person responsible for any consequences arising from holding the assets you might choose to hold, as well as any fluctuation in value of such assets on the open market.
General risk disclaimer
Crypto assets such as Bitcoin, are by nature extremely volatile, and present great risk to users holding them. You will have all your money at stake when purchasing such assets, and because you will pay fees along the way, there is risk you will lose more than your initial deposit when using our platform. Please educate yourself and if you are not confident about holding crypto assets, we recommend you not to use our platform before seeking independent advice.
Disclaimer for US residents using our platform
Buying and holding Bitcoin and other crypto assets present users with high potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to use our platform. We recommend you not to use any funds you cannot afford to lose to buy crypto assets.
Disclaimer for UK residents using our platform
Buying and holding Bitcoin and other crypto assets present users with high potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to use our platform. Our company is not regulated by the FCA or any other financial authority, thus you will not have any of the legal protections offered by these institutions - including balance protection - while using our platform. We are not a financial institution, do not offer financial services and are not to be perceived as such. We recommend you not to use any funds you cannot afford to lose to buy crypto assets.
You need to accept our terms and conditions to use our platform
This page, alongside our platform's general Terms & Conditions forms the base of our relationship with our clients, and you need to accept and understand all of it in order to use our services. If you don't agree with any of our terms, conditions or disclaimers, you are not allowed to use our platform and if you already have an account with us, you shall communicate your disagreement so we can proceed with the immediate closure of your account.